Famous Dave's - Tanning Mousse - Bronzing Self-Tanner
Our self tanning mousse!
After extreme amounts of testing and formulation, we feel we have achieved exactly what you, the customers, have asked for.
Based on customer feedback and suggestions:
- An easy to use Self Tanning Mousse, natural, no streaking, and no orange...CHECK!
- Added bronzer to use as a guide and natural looking enough to act as a bronzer...CHECK!
- Anti-Aging ingredients and vitamins similar to the other Small Batch Reserve tanners...CHECK!
Famous Dave's self tanning mousse with bronzer is a darker, ever-so-natural silky and luxurious alternative to a lotion. With each application, your skin is nourished and bathed in a team of highly praised anti-aging ingredients. Its beautiful walnut color guide gives you instant color, while you wait for your enviable golden tan to develop.
Famous Dave's Self Tanning Mousse is super easy to apply, but what truly stands out is the amazing golden brown result as well as a golden brown INSTANT BRONZER.
Famous Dave's® Self Tan Bronzing Mousse is for those serious self tanners that seek the dark shades of natural brown that only Famous Dave can deliver.
*At 12% DHA, this is one of our darkest tanners, and for those of you looking for a darker look, this will deliver results darker than our PRO SERIES Mousse.
*Because of the instant bronzer, we recommend using a Famous Dave's Fame Mitt with this product.
No other Self Tanning Mousse comes close to this level of development.
- Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin is critical for normal growth and repair. It is needed to facilitate normal reproduction, cell growth and repair, and development of tissues.
- Vitamin B12 - It is essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails. It helps in cell reproduction and constant renewal of the skin.
- Vitamin B5 - As a humectant, B5 stabilizes the skin barrier function, reducing the amount of water lost through the skin.
- Algae Extract - Added for its rich bioactive compounds
- Plumeria Acutifolia Extract - Offers bactericide, anti-capillary-fragility, soothing and healing benefits Sodium Hyaluronate - Has moisturizing benefits when applied topically to skin tissue
- Galactoarabinan - Used to improve skin appearance and decreases superficial fine lines
- Organic Grape Seed Oil - Rich in linoleic acid levels. An essential fatty acid is important for the skin & cell membranes.
- Collagen - Used as a conditioner, and moisturizer
- Sodium PCA - Used for its emollient properties in moisturizers
- Honey Extract - Honey Extract is a humectant as well as antiseptic with soothing properties. Honey extract is the perfect ingredient for natural hydration of the skin. It helps to balance the skin's moisture levels.
- Organic Aloe Vera - softens and adds moisture.
- Can be used year round to give the most natural-looking instant tan you will ever have from a bottle!